Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mass Effect: Retribution

Title: Mass Effect: Retribution
Media: Book
Author: Drew Karpyshyn
Rating: Four and a Half Spaceships

Mission Notes: This book comes in-between Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.

Mission Briefing:
This book was better than I thought it was going to be. I read the back of the book, and knew there was going to be some disturbing parts that I wasn't going to really read. And I was right.
But it didn't take up as much of the book as I thought it was going to! Also, the rest of the book was good! And there was a lot of highly-enjoyable parts! I honestly thought this was going to be one of my least fave books, at least in this series, but I was proven wrong! And, ho boy, am I glad to say that!
All in all, this was a good book, even when some parts had to be skipped. Well done, Drew Karpyshyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment