Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mass Effect: Ascension

Title: Mass Effect: Ascension
Media: Book
Author: Drew Karpyshyn
Rating: Four Spaceships

Mission Note: This book comes in-between Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.

Mission Briefing:
Okay... first, I have to tell you something. If you read my book review blog before, you might know this already. But I have this thing about reading books in the same series in a row. As I read more, I get less excited, and the books seem less good, even when it's probably really good!
That's what most likely happened with this one. I read it right after Mass Effect: Revelation. So it seemed not as good as its counterpart.
HOWEVER, as you can plainly see up above, it still got a 4-Spaceship rating. So this book was still good! I still say get it!
So, all in all, it's a good book, but didn't seem as good as Mass Effect: Revelation.

Wow... lame review!!! Even for some of my lame reviews!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment